Like any other year, there were highs and there were lows in 2012. There was lots of happiness, and some sadness too. There were intense days, happy days, challenging days, easy days, and downright frustration days too. 2012 was a healthy mix for me.
- Connor graduated grade 8 and started high school this year (YIKES)
- Both my brother and my sister had a new addition to their family.
- I started a new position at work.
- Owen continued to be outspoken, bossy and as precocious as ever.
- I visited Ottawa for the first time
- I got a huge shock when I realized the house I grew up in was no longer standing
- I visited several abandoned places with friends
- I had the opportunity to take pictures for a close friend and her family
- I started a 52 week project, and failed
- I started a 365 Self Portrait Project and failed
- I laughed, I cried, I celebrated, and I mourned
2012 was a great year. Amazing times and amazing memories. Here are a few of my favorites from the year.
Music: Ho Hey by The Lumineers