How has your weekend been?
Mine was long and drawn out. Yesterday we visited Omi for her birthday, and had a get together with my family for Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. It is finally over! We had a wicked drive home with snowy roads, and crazy transport trucks. We did make it home safe and sound though.
Today has been lazy… I mean really, really lazy! I am still, happily lounging in my pajamas at 9:45pm. The motivation is just flowing here today!
I would however like to share a few of the things that caught my interest this week with you!
- Did you watch Saturday Night Live last night? I missed the start, and had to watch this on YouTube, but it was definately worth it. Full on belly laughter that brought me back to being a teenager. What could be better?
- Most of you know I have been TEA CRAZY since the start of the year. This weeks tea choice was once again from David’s Tea. This time I picked the Organic North African Mint Tea. It is a wonderful tasting green tea, that has both minty and spicy overtones. Word is, that this is the David’s favorite tea. Oh, wait… everytime I buy a new tea, I am told it is David’s favorite.
- I am in love with Vivienne McMaster’s 14 days of Self-Love series. Every day leading up to Valentine’s Day she is putting up heartfelt and inspiring posts. Her You Are Your Own Muse E-Course starts on February 14th, and I am so excited to be a part of it.
- My favorite music video right now is Broken Social Scene’s Texico Bitches. I love the strong political statement it makes, with a well put together video. It looks like it would have been crazy fun to film. Watch it, and tell what you think.
- Finally, if you haven’t checked out Sound In My Memory yet, you should. The site is a must read for anyone who considers themself a music fan. Recently, Rob reviewed the new Dinosaur Bones album My Divider. Take a minute and get a sneak peek at the album, which doesn’t hit stores until March 8, 2011.